Madness Regent Madness Regent

Good Job

Great Job - The animation was great and so were the graphics. The setting of the game had variety, I like the elevator stage it really added a sense of action to the game. The sound was well done and suited the game play. One issue I had was that you couldn't aim diagonally very easily but I still game it 10/10 because it really deserves that. Again, great job.

Ramps Ramps

Great Game

Great game, the graphics are very neat and well done and the physics do have some problems but other wise are great. You could make it a little harder next time though, I finished it in 15 mins :P

Boncer Ball Boncer Ball

meh

Either your computer's res is really crap or you decided it was a good idea to have a tiny stage. But you did do a good job otherwise but it does get boring atfer a min or so.

Stick-Soccer Stick-Soccer

Yes, I can press Space...

This game was way too easy, although it was well done it needs more work. More skill than just pressing space bar.

Matrix Rampage Matrix Rampage

Meh - pretty good

Good work on the game. It is presented very nicely and looks great. The controls are pretty good as well no issues there. The only problem is it gets boring after 5 mins of playing. A bit of variety may fix that. Otherwise great game :).